Save Dakota Fanning!

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Get your hands off of her!

Dakota's message to Tom Cruise:

"I was real excited about meeting Tom the first time," Dakota says. "He came over and said, 'We're making War of the Worlds, baby!'

"Tom, I just want to thank you. You made me a better actress. I'll never forget my memories with you and I love you!"

'We're making War of the Worlds, baby!'
--Don't you start that sweet talk now. She may love you, but you at least waited until Katie, oh, sorry, "Kate" was in her 20s before you lept on her desire to marry you.

STAY AWAY FROM DAKOTA.

----------------------------------

This photo was taken from a news conference in Japan:



HE IS PRACTICING CARRYING HER OVER THE THRESHHOLD!

Back off, TomCat. She's too good for you!

2 Comments:

  • wow, she has big feet.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:18 AM  

  • Thats only because she is realy short. 4feet 7inches!!!!!!! realy short

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home