Save Dakota Fanning!

Friday, December 16, 2005

long time no whatever

Yeah, okay, we haven't posted in a while. I was in vitamin detox, okay.

Anyway, let's see what was going on.

First, though, Sunday Holmes turns 17 or something. And Tom's all "dude, no one reads the online tabloids SUNDAY, so I have to take her out on a media binge and purge during the WEEK."

so, they made out in a toystore and stuff.


There aren't any belly revealing pictures, so, um, no one really cares. It was just one big jerkoff night, and whatever. Not news. Sorry Tom. You'll have to try harder.

Though, I guess, pissing off firefighters is a pretty good try.

Scientology will help you breathe, so stop being so dependant on that iron lung, buddy. L. Tom doesn't like it.

And, and Holmes apparently killed a muppet for its pelt or something. Maybe it's a bathrobe. Maybe she's taking fashion hints from the Olsen twins. Whatever.

If this isn't a "for the love of god save me" or "I AM DEMON RARRRRRRRRRRRRRR" face, I don't know what is.


yeah, the end or something

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home