Save Dakota Fanning!

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

WORLD FIRST: MOBY STOPS SUCKING


Musician Moby has spoken out against Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes for using their baby for publicity. "Are you kidding me?" Moby wrote on his blog after the Suri Cruise pictures hit the newsstands in Vanity Fair last week. "Putting your f***ing child on the cover of Vanity Fair? Are they out of their minds? Using a child as a PR prop? Argh. In the grand scheme of things fame pales in comparison to family and child-rearing. I don't know Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes, but I really cannot for a second fathom the mindset of parents who would sell pictures of their children and use their children to get better press coverage... I'm sorry, I try not to be too judgmental, but it's gross."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home