Save Dakota Fanning!

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Dakota Fanning's Teeth

What is UP with them?













(interview given in 2003)
Jay Leno: Hey somethings different, let me see that smile.
Hey what happened to those teeth! Where are your
teeth!
Dakota: Well, I had them pulled a month ago actually.
Jay Leno: Oh you had them pulled.
Dakota: Umm hmm, I had them pulled.
Jay Leno: oh your mom and dad didn’t do it with a string?
Dakota: No, they weren’t even loose actually.
Jay Leno: You mean you just pulled them out because it’s the
cool thing to do?
Dakota: No, I had to make room for my permanent teeth
because I’m nine and I’ve never lost any teeth without
them like being pulled, so I had to pull them and I got
five dollars for each tooth.





















They do look pretty scary, right? But, she's barely 13 (or something). How many perfect toothed 13 year olds do you know? And, medically speaking, any dental work should be done after all her adult teeth come in, and after they figure out how much her jaw will grow and change as she does.

In 2004 she gave an interview stating:
"I don't have an enzyme in my body to break down the roots of my teeth. Somebody told me. I've lost six teeth and all of them have been pulled."

But, it does look like she knows how to manage to her teeth. She was seen a few weeks ago, being sworn in as a girlscout (accourding to sources, Tom Cruise was not allowed in the building), looking better. Maybe she just knows the right kind of smiles to hide her childhood flaw.





















Also, I totally dig her shoes.

Coming Soon: Tom Cruise Look-Alike Arrested!

10 Comments:

  • Her teeth are fine. I dig her eyes.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:58 PM  

  • her teeth look like austin powers'. those chompers are scary!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:18 AM  

  • she's just a little girl. don't be so damn rude. I'm sure your teeth aren't and won't ever be perfect. At least she has enough money under her belt at the age of 9 (more than you'll ever have) to get them fixed.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:58 AM  

  • I am member Of Dakota Fanning’s The Girl Scouts of the USA in Burbank, CA.
    When I say this im not lying it was on September 22, 2005 at the AMC Burbank 16 Theater
    Burbank, CA. When all the girls started bragging about their boy friends Dakota was there to.
    If you ask me I think the girls were trying to make her jealous. So I don’t actually think what Dakota
    Said to theme was in fact actually true. She total said that she Kist tom cruise on the mouth. I am so not
    Lying hen I say this but all the girl gasp and got happy and started giggling Dakota was smiling and said
    To all of us before the dreamer movie started in the theater not to tell anyone ok because tom told me he could get in a lot of trouble.

    Im telling you this because Im afraid tom might do something ells to her.
    And if I tell somebody their think im craze.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:41 AM  

  • ok... her teeth are, i must admit, skrewy. BUT SHE'S SO FREAKING FAMOUS! I mean really, she has been in as many movies as the olsen twins. Retardolicious, if you ask me. If you actually do ask me, don't bring your kids they shouldn't hear this.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:57 AM  

  • I don't believe that stupid girl scout story either.

    I'm a Dakota fan and have seen most of her movies. I noticed way back when that her teeth weren't normal. It seems she has had so much work on them, year after year and they still aren't right. She just appeared on Jay Leno and she's missing some teeth. She's 15!! I wonder why.

    By Blogger Sherry Vanicek, at 8:26 PM  

  • Dakota is such a wonder. She's so young and yet her acting talent is almost second to none. Wouldn't be surprised if this little girl won the Academy Award. And she can still have her teeth fixed. She's young and she's got the money, haha.

    By Anonymous Timothy Mclaney, at 11:25 AM  

  • The movie I remembered here the most is "I am Sam." Dakota Fanning was real great in that movie. It made my sister cry when we were watching. She still looked the same when she was younger, it's just that her teeth were missing when she was young.

    By Anonymous Pierre Cardan, at 2:35 PM  

  • Dakota Fanning's before with braces and after her Orthodontic treatment will amaze you!!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 4:38 AM  

  • This is the true example of modern dentistry, Dakota Fanning is the talented artist and dental implants will boost her confidence. Best wishes to her!!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home