Save Dakota Fanning!

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Cowboys Like Roundups

  • Cruise Likes Dudes, errrr, getting picked up by Johns
  • Cruise Hates His Baby, Avoids Responsibilities
  • The Missing Interview
  • Robin Williams May Have Ceased Being Funny 15 Years Ago, Still Not Retarded
  • Tom's Love For Holmes' Matures, Holmes Soon To Follow
  • Katie Prefers Company Of Evil Ghosts To Evil Cruise
  • Couples Who Act Together...

  • 1 Comments:

    • I am member Of Dakota Fanning’s The Girl Scouts of the USA in Burbank, CA.
      When I say this im not lying it was on September 22, 2005 at the AMC Burbank 16 Theater
      Burbank, CA. When all the girls started bragging about their boy friends Dakota was there to.
      If you ask me I think the girls were trying to make her jealous. So I don’t actually think what Dakota
      Said to theme was in fact actually true. She total said that she Kist tom cruise on the mouth. I am so not
      Lying hen I say this but all the girl gasp and got happy and started giggling Dakota was smiling and said
      To all of us before the dreamer movie started in the theater not to tell anyone ok because tom told me he could get in a lot of trouble.

      Im telling you this because Im afraid tom might do something ells to her.
      And if I tell somebody their think im craze.

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:25 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home