Save Dakota Fanning!

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Amazingly...Repetative

US Magazine reflects on a year of Holme's quotes.

“I’m doing great! I’m so excited!” Katie told Us on April 4, 2006.

“I’m great…Suri’s doing great! She’s back at the house,” Katie said in Telluride, CO, July 10, 2006

“He’s great and at home,” Katie said of Tom, while browsing a Chanel Boutique, May 26, 2005.

“It’s just a great time in my life. I’m really happy,” Tom said on the Today show, June 24, 2005

“It’s amazing. I’m so happy…I feel great…I’m so excited,” Katie said on the Today show, Oct. 21, 2005

“She’s amazing,” Tom said of Katie on The Oprah Winfrey Show, May 23, 2005

“It’s just really amazing…I’m just so happy,” Katie told W magazine, August 2005.

“And I mean, it’s amazing. It is absolutely amazing,” Katie said on The Early Show, June 10, 2005

“It’s an amazing thing,” Holmes’ father, Martin, told Us, April 2005

“I’m excited! I’m very excited,” Tom said at the Mission: Impossible III premiere on May 3, 2006

“It’s an exciting time in my life,” Tom said on German talk show Wetten, das?, Apr. 1, 2006

“I’m very excited,” Tom said at Yahoo! Headquarters, Apr. 10, 2006

“They’re very happy and excited,” Cruise’s sister Lee Anne Devette told Us, Oct. 2005.

“We’re happy and excited,” Holmes’ father, Martin, told Us, April 2005

“It’s exciting,” Holmes’ father, Martin, told Us, April 2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home