Save Dakota Fanning!

Friday, July 14, 2006

"Glib" New Battle Cry

here



Now, I'm all about personal expression. And writting letters to the editor. So, as I started to read the one linked to above, I could see some pretty valid points.

That is, until I came across a single word. Glibly.

Glib.

Where have we heard this word before?

“You’re glib.”

Oh. Right. Thank you, Mr. Cruise.

Aren't most people pulled into Scientology through taking "communication classes"? Wouldn't the point of these classes be to teach people how to speak with ease and fluency?

Isn't that the definition of "glib"? Or, I forgot, there's often the undertone of insincerity, superficiality, or deceitfulness.

Hey, L. Ron? Do all your followers know that OT8 means you can fly and use mind control? Do they know anything about the upper levels? Or is it all about paying to get further up.

I do suggest, L. Ron Glibbard, you take a good look in the dictionary before you pick your neck battle cry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home