Save Dakota Fanning!

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

So, I've Been Lazy

And slacking, because, well, Tom's been so caught up with being crazy, I felt Dakota was safe, at least for now.

Anyway, I received this comment today:

surely herparents will protect her from this egocentric jerkhes managed to wreck katie's career as well as his own LEAVE DAKOTA ALONE HER TALENT SURPASSESS TOM'S AND SHE DOESNT NEED HIM IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM. -A DAKOTA FANNING FAN

Now, I'm not entirely sure if it's Tom Cruise who is being insulted, or if *I* am supposed to leave Ms. Fanning alone.

So, I'd like to state: I have Ms. Fanning's best interest in mind. I have never tried to contact her, approach her, harass her, or upset her. My entire purpose for this blog was to keep the eyes and ears of the public open to the danger that Mr. Cruise poses.

Well, and to post snarky gossip. We can't all be Mother Teressa.

Anyway, I'll try to keep you abreast (snicker) of the situation.

But, I have to say, I'm pretty sure we're all bored with Cruise at this point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home