Save Dakota Fanning!

Friday, October 21, 2005

Apparently, she's excited


(Read Article Here)

So, beyond her shaking her head "no" during the entire interview (I think I ALMOST saw her mouth the words "save me" at one point), she seemed very...excited.

On the baby: "We're so excited."

On having the "story book" romance: "I know. I'm beaming and I'm just so excited."

On preparing for the baby: "We're getting [the nursery] together and I'm learning how to knit."

On planning their upcoming wedding: "We don't have a date just yet, but there is so much excitement going on. It's just amazing!"

On how Tom feels about their upcoming nuptials: "He's thrilled."

She's so...articulate?

yeah.

1 Comments:

  • I don't trust your attention
    I don't trust your attention Posted by Ross Mayfield I've been meaning to blog about a simply great article in the NY Times, Meet the Life Hackers , as I am a fan of the interruption tax , but I keep getting ...
    www.onlineearningcentre.com is a revolutionary new way to make an income. Forget about all these autosurf or paid to read emails programs paying you pennies on the dollar. This is one of the fastest frowing new businesses on the internet and you dont need any recruits to make money - join today, you won't regret it.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home