Save Dakota Fanning!

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Not Robbie Williams!


(Read Article Here)

Robbie Williams is smart, kind of hot, and smarmy as fuck. Robbie Williams makes music videos about tearing away a guy's flesh. MTV refuses to air them.

Robbie William may well believe in space aliens. That's fine with me.

But Robbie Williams the Scientologist? I won't stand for it.

I stood idly by when Travolta and Kirstie Alley admited their cultish fault. I poked fun as crazy man Cruise. I didn't even bat an eyelash with rumors of converting Oprah.

But Robbie Williams is COOL.

"I've got pretty much everything in life except for love. I think I need a proper relationship to save me from scientology. Maybe it's because I'm single and alone, but I feel I'm in a spiritual full at the moment," he added.

Sign me up for that class. I will save you, Robbie. I will ride the Williams train. Rrrrrrow.

(here's to hoping this is a fame-monger ploy to get more ass)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home