Save Dakota Fanning!

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Be Crazy And Asian, Meet Tom Cruise


(Read Article Here)

October 13, 2005, Cruise invited this courageous girl from China to the movie set of Mission Impossible III. “Once again, it proved that miracle does exist,” Niki says, “You follow your dream, and put all your heart into it, someday it will come true, my meeting with Cruise is a great example. People say you can’t do this and do that because…don’t listen to them! A lot people say 'Niki, Tom Cruise would never want to meet you!' See what happened. You got to listen to your own guidance. I would not allow anyone or anything to define my own ability. I can do anything and everything I choose to. Anything is possible. The unlimited possibilities are out there, you just have to believe it.”


Blah blah blah.

1 Comments:

  • Her personal website is even better!!

    http://www.marrytomcruisein30days.com/

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home