Save Dakota Fanning!

Monday, November 14, 2005

It's Not Hitler, But It Will Do


So, I have a game I sometimes like to play. When I'm feeling all contrary, if someone expresses an opinion or action, my response will be "you know who else ________? Hitler."

Well, Hitler doesn't work, since he wasn't all into scientology. But, you know who was? Charles Manson.


A cell partner turned me on to Scientology. With him and another guy I got pretty heavy into Dianetics and Scientology. Through this and by other studies, I came out of my state of depression. I was understanding myself better, had a positive outlook on life, and knew how to direct my energies to each day and each task.
-- Manson: In His Own Words


Things that make you go Hmmmmmmmm, Tom. Hmmmmmmm.

1 Comments:

  • awersome. I don't much care for Dakota Fanning. Have a nice day...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home