Save Dakota Fanning!

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Don't Forget: It's All About The Love


"Katie is the best part of my life. I've never been happier. I'm in love and very happy."

"I'm in love! I'm in love. I can't be cool. I can't be laid-back. Something happened and I want to celebrate it."

"I love this woman. She's magnificent!"

"It's just like, "Huh? Wow, man. Wow. I was looking at her (and thinking), 'Man, you are so cool.' We go scuba diving together. She likes all this stuff that I love to do. She's funny and smart."

"I'm not going to hide it. I am so happy and I am not going to pretend or hide it or be shy. This woman is magnificent! I got to tell ya, this woman is magnificent and I'm having the best time... and I'm really, really, really happy. And I can't contain it. And I'm not going to pretend. I'm not going to pretend."

"I will forever with this woman be jumping on couches, dancing on tables and hanging from chandeliers."

1 Comments:

  • BEST. ENTRY. EVAAAAAAAR.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home