Save Dakota Fanning!

Friday, September 02, 2005

He still plays doctor


(Read Article Here)

"I am shocked to realize a site such as WebMD would recognize Tom Cruise qualified to make medical judgments. If I or anyone else without his fame wrote in and said I did not believe in psychiatry and called antidepressants and other psychiatric drugs 'very dangerous' ... my opinion would be considered invalid."

Translation? Everyone knows Tom is Cruisazy. Pointing it out it just giving him attention.

2 Comments:

  • I feel Tom Cruise needs to see a doctor himsef! Does he even investigate other religions? It is so sad to see all his money going toward a manmade cult and fiction writer!And believing someone like Hubburt. Who decided to make millions off of people who are rich, and put his fiction in thier heads!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:47 AM  

  • I agree with the opinion TOM needs to see the real truth about THE real God!Look into a bible study tom and katie.Fiction is not the answer!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home