Save Dakota Fanning!

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Shim Sham

I'm yoinking this straight from trent because I'm tired and he says it better than I ever could.

Please forgive my continuing skepticism but stuff like this just doesn't seem to make sense. Why would Katie be so happy to allow her exposed stomach (rife with stretch marks) be so easily photographed for all the world to see if she weren't trying to prove something? Yes, these pictures give credence to the whole "she really gave birth" theory but it still seems fishy to me. Is it so hard to believe that if TomKat was so intent on pulling off this scam that they would take their sham as far as possible? It is completely in the realm of possibility that a make-up artist could make her stomach look like this ... OR ... she may have really given birth -- but I don't know that I'll ever believe it is actually Tom Cruise's baby. If I were Chris Klein, I'd be asking for a paternity test.
from here

2 Comments:

  • makes you wonder because she was always tucking in her shirts during the pillow days. and now she's happy to show off the after affects? seems kinda wacko to me. having been pregnant during spring/summer, i can tell you tucking in my shirts was the LAST thing on my mind. i was worrying about which pair of flip flops would actually fit....guess i'm not lucky enough to be able to buy shoes at barney's in my eighth month.....

    By Blogger skywench, at 11:36 PM  

  • Very thoughttful blog

    By Anonymous Commercial Cleaners Springfield, at 3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home