Save Dakota Fanning!

Monday, July 25, 2005

Post-Hypnotic Depression Found Untreatable By Vitamins


(Read Article Here)

Hollywood star NICOLE KIDMAN spent months living in her pyjamas as she struggled to get over her marriage split from TOM CRUISE.

The Oscar-winning actress was devastated when her 10 year marriage to Cruise ended suddenly in February 2001.

Kidman recalls, "I didn't get out of my pyjamas for several months. I didn't want to do my hair. I was like, 'Who cares?'"


Guess what, Nicole? Signs of depression are also side effects of hypnosis. Just a little something you should know.

But buck up, the danger is clear, you managed to break free, thank goodness.

Hopefully, in your CruiseFury-Inducing chats with KatieKate, you could impress on her the dangers of the situation, and demonstraite to our young Dakota that it is not a path anyone should take.




(in other news: hynosis may be a doorway to demons.)

1 Comments:

  • i really like this post, i live in duabai, i was the victim of depression, i dont know that the hypnosis dubai treatment is available even i dont had any knowledge about hypnotherapy. one of my friend told me about this and i went to my nearest hypnotherapist. i really impressed by this method. i really feel relaxed during the session... i suggest everyone to get this treatment for your anxiety, depression or any kind of mental disorder.

    By Blogger Maheen Fatima, at 10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home