Save Dakota Fanning!

Monday, July 18, 2005

Personally, we're not surprised at all.

Read The Article Here.

Crazy like a fox? A fox on a nice, long cruise, maybe, heading toward the island of In A Few Years No One Will Care About You.

I'm all for him damaging his career.

But, really, this kind of stunt? White jackets aside, you'd have to be crazy. There's nothing else I can say. I'm sure this was some weak attempt to make light of the fact that he's TOTALLY OFF HIS FUCKING ROCKER AND TAKING HER WITH HIM. Light was not made. Still in total darkness, Tommy Boy, total, complete darkness you nutjob.

Dakota, run for the hills.

1 Comments:

  • Katie: Shouldn't I be in front? I mean, since you can't hold my hand, shouldn't you be at least sheilding my body so I can't run away?
    Tom: You haven't perfected slouching enough to stand in front of me.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home